Business Interview - Recording a Video for Youtube or Facebook

Making a short video or interview for your small business can help your clients find you online or answer some of their concerns about the product your offer. 

 In this post I would like to explain what is involved in small video production for small businesses. 

        Can you do the video yourself or should you contact a professional for this job?


        How much does a short video for small business cost?


        What you can expect.


 Here's a pieces of an email I sent to my client explaining the process:

"Alex, I understand that you have concerns about my video skills and I would like to explain what it takes to produce a short video. Please, read it when you have a chance. I would like to address your concerns regarding any step of the process.   Alex, video production is a complicated process and one simple project takes a lot of steps even when doing it with an iphone (smart phone approach has its uses but is not suitable for our projects):  - Talking to the client and finding out what they are looking for during a meeting - 2 hours  - My research and preparation (depends on the project) 2-3 hours, sometimes days  - Writing the Script for the interview and assigning roles to the employees - 2 hours  - Practicing and Rehearsal (depends on the project and skills of people involved) I know how and can direct people  - Getting my Video, Audio, Stabilization and Lighting gear ready for the project and bringing it the location plus Set Up Time (2 hours)  - PRODUCTION - Recording the interview following the script (45 min to 3 hours)  - Post Production and Montage Assembly of the Audio and Video Recording (1-2 days)  - Proofing the work with the client and making sure everything is to their liking and specks.  - Publishing the Video on Youtube, their Website or FaceBook (1 - 2 hours) All of this takes 3 days start to finish and in a lot of cases even weeks.  Creating a sample ( a small amount of something that is given to people to try) is not an option when I have to do the whole job. I am confident enough to offer money back if the video is not to their standards.  Plus I am making a video showing all the techniques and steps of the process that you can show to your clients as a sample.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
  I hope I was able to address some of the concerns you may have. Please let me know if you have questions. I am looking forward to working with you and stay tuned for the sample video.

Sergei Zhukov 
www.KeeperExpert.com
347-415-1381
KeeperExpert@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment