Surprise Proposal Photographer

Receiving requests for Surprise photography is one of the most thrilling and challenging assignments I get as a wedding and event photographer.
 In this case it was a Christmas proposal right in the middle of a winter storm with temperatures dropping to well below - 20F with gusty winds.



 The fiance was determined to do it anyway. I had the pleasure of arrange all the little details like location and timing with the future bride's mother. We settled for a Christmas tree in Lake Forest town square right around the family dinner and the couple walked outside for a short walk outside. That's when Sam popped the question. 

 
I was staged right next to them pretending to be a tourist and quickly turned around to imperceptibly capture the moment and then introduced myself and made the following sequence of photos.






See more engagement photos on my website
 
Sergei Zhukov
call 847-450-0625
email: KeeperExpert@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment