Jet Plane Assignment - Commercial Photography

I was recently offered to photograph a private jet plane - an interior very different from an apartment for rent. A challenge that combines the skills of both a car photographer and a home interior
photographer. After some time trying to catch the planes as they are usually away to a destination I got a call from my client and we met the next morning at an airport in New Jersey with nothing but Charter Planes on the runway. After getting the clearance from the main office I was taken onboard the plane where I had to figure out the lighting and composition to showcase the features of the plane that had a sofa, lounge seating a kitchen apart from other luxuries. Here's what I came out with...






Commercial Photographer in Chicago, email campaigns, brochures, social media images for your business. Grow Your Business. Book your session or see my other work at www.KeeperExpert.com
347-415-1381 Sergei Zhukov
KeeperExpert@gmail.com

#emailmarketing #commercialphotographer #foodphotographer #chicago #marketing #advertising #sergeizhukov #keeperexpert #сергейжуков

No comments:

Post a Comment