Menu Photo Shoot in New York - Food Photographer Sergei Zhukov

Working as a photographer I often find that real world orders differ from what most young and aspiring photographers have in their minds when they first think of this profession. My journey began as a food photographer first and only then
I began photographing people, events and weddings. I worked as a waiter and a beer brewer at a restaurant at that time and really loved the food and the menu the place offered. It was a fusion of French and Asian Cuisines - tasty, elegant and very stylish. The Chef was a real magician) So I challenged myself to create a compelling set of great food images to help the business grow. I learned about lighting and composition by reading books and practicing and finally the process began. It was a great success.
 A local competitor, Dmitry - now my old time customer and mentor found me and offered to work with him as a staff photographer. Many food photo assignment later I now realize how important that challenge was for my career.
 Dmitry was able to achieve tremendous results, opened Duet Bakery in Brooklyn and now Duet Brasserie in Manhattan. I happy to present some of his new work












Commercial Photographer in Chicago, email campaigns, brochures, social media images for your business. Grow Your Business. Book your session or see my other work at www.KeeperExpert.com
347-415-1381 Sergei Zhukov
KeeperExpert@gmail.com

Build your presence and gain more customers with great images. Book your session and create images for Email Marketing, WebSite, Social Media Campaigns and Printed Brochures.

#emailmarketing #commercialphotographer #foodphotographer #chicago #marketing #advertising #sergeizhukov #keeperexpert #сергейжуков

No comments:

Post a Comment